Our fire-rated doors comply with all standards
The basic requirements and limitations affecting DE LA FONTAINE fire-rated doors and frames are defined by:
- the National Fire Protection Association;
- NFPA 80 (Standard Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies);
- NFPA 252 (Standard Methods of Fire Test of Door Assemblies);
- NFPA 257 (Standard on Fire Test of Window and Glass Block Assemblies);
- and British Standard BS-476-22.
Each of our fire-rated doors received their approval
Since the DE LA FONTAINE team is delicated to innovation and new product development, we purchased our own testing facility for fire-rated doors and frames.
Once product development is complete, we perform a final test at the ITS facility to receive their approval and obtain listing, labeling, and follow-up services for the fire-rated doors and frames we manufacture.
For additional information on the fire rated doors and frames manufactured by DE LA FONTAINE, contacts us.
Fire-rated door rating depends on:
- Door size
- Single or pair of doors
- Door gauge
- Door core
- Door thickness
- Exposed glass dimension
- Astragal on pair of doors