to grow and progress is good. but to grow and progress while respecting the environment is even better. that’s why de la fontaine has adopted environmentally sound practices to consume less, pollute less, and recycle more:
- High-recycled-content steel;
- 100% recycling of steel scrap;
- Recycling of transport pallets;
- Recycling of production waste: oils, solvents, paper, plastics, filters, batteries, glue, paint;
- Use of water-based paints, which have a low volatile organic compound (VOC) content;
- Use of energy-efficient light bulbs for lighting in all facilities.