our products meet the fire-rating standards defined by:
- NFPA 80 "Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives"
- UL 10C "Standard Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies"
- NFPA 252 "Standard Methods of Fire Test of Door Assemblies"
- NFPA 257 "Standard on Fire Test of Window and Glass Block Assemblies"
- BS-476-22 British Standard : “Fire Resistance Test to Building Material – Non-loadbearing elements”
九线拉王777水果机given our dedication to continuous innovation and new product development, de la fontaine felt it was important to have our own furnace to perform fire-rating tests on our product lines. once product development is completed, the product undergoes a final official fire-rating test via an independent agency, intertek testing services (its/warnock hersey).
the document below summarizes the fire-rating standards attained by our products. because we offer a wide range of products with various special considerations, please do not hesitate to contact us for more detailed information. (available soon.)